Suneco Integrated smart Solar Street Light
solar LED street light with PIR sensor
solar charging will be off when the brightness is enough.
The solar lamp will work with sensor function, if someone comes near the lamp, the brightness will be 100%. If some one leaves away from the lamp more than 30s,(can be customized) the lamp will be only 30% brightness to save energy.
The solar lamp can be set as 100% brightness from 18:00 PM to 24:00 PM, and 30% brightness from 0:00 AM to 6:00 AM.
All the time schedule and brightness standard can be customized based on your requirements.
The solar lamp can be controlled by mobile or computer .
The cable-free one box system contains a mono solar panel, led lamp, lithium battery and controller.
Solar street lights are easy to install and come with Passive Infrared Sensor (PIR motion sensor).
- Make the solar panel face south while installing
- Meanwhile, you can adjust the angle between the lamp head and level, you; better reconcile the lamp head with local latitude.
- Install fuse if present before use (remove any film under fuse)
- Tool supplied to tighten security bolts provided
- Face solar panel as much towards the north as possible to maximize sun exposure (and therefore battery charge)
- Car parks, paths and lane ways
- Private roads, gates and entrances
Safety and security:
- Playgrounds, courtyards
- Entrances, exits and muster areas
- Outside storage areas, perimeter lighting