Micro Hydro Power Kits
Since 1991, Suneco Micro Hydro Power started to produce Micro Hydro Power Kits and micro hydro generator kit. If you need any Low Head Micro Hydro Turbine Generators and micro hydro generator kit for your business, you’ve come to the right website!Suneco Micro Hydro Power is a leading manufacturer of Micro Hydro Power Kits and micro hydro generator kit in China. For the past 16 years, we only do one thing , that is to provide Low Head Micro Hydro Turbine Generator Kits and micro hydro generator kit to homeowners, individuals, distributors and dealers.
Suneco micro hydro power turbines and Micro hydroelectric generator kit have good price and its cost is the most competitive. You can buy hydro parts to DIY micro hydro generator.
As one of micro hydro turbine generator manufacturers, Suneco invested in a new factory to manufacture micro hydro turbines / Micro hydroelectric generator kit/micro hydro generator kit. Suneco micro hydro power turbine generators guarantee all our customers a 3 year warranty and can offer good price and better quality control ability than any local Micro hydroelectric generator kit manufacturer.
You will get our full support during the installation process and safe payment assurance. Just tell us your water head and water flow and let’s get started right now!
Full details please check: www.micro-hydro-power.com
Micro Hydro Power Kits and Low Head Micro Hydro Turbine Generator
Why Do We Choose Suneco Hydro Power Genereator
- Suneco has 15 R&D to ensure the modern design of pico hydro turbines.
- Suneco inspect all micro hydroelectric generator kit before shipment.
- We quote very competitively on all micro hydroelectric generator kit.
- One of the best pico hydro turbine manufacturers open 24/7 to serve you in different time zone and region
Resources To Help You Build Your Own Hydro Power System
What are the Benefits of micro hydro power kits?
The considerable benefits of micro hydro power kit include the following:
- ‘Fuel-free’ source of power
- Different to large hydro since environmental impacts of installation are negligible.
- Renewable energy source therefore helping to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and having a net positive impact on the environment.
- Constant generation over long periods unlike wind and solar power
- Good correlation with demand (more hydro energy is available in winter when heating loads are high)
- Long lifetime of systems, typically 25 years or more Low maintenance requirements and running costs
- Reasonable payback for grid -connected systems, often 10 years or less
Where can micro hydro power kits be installed?
There are three main types of sites which are particularly worthy of consideration for development:
- Historic Water Mills Water was once used extensively as a source of motive power in the British Isles. Some estimates put the number of old mill sites in the UK as high as 20,000. Government targets for renewable energy and the development of modern, small-scale turbine units now make re-activation of many of these old sites for electricity generation economically worthwhile. A major advantage of these sites is that it is often possible to reuse some of the existing civil structures such as the weir and the leat, thereby reducing the cost of the installation.
- Hilly Areas with Spring-Fed Streams In addition to historic sites, considerable potential exists in many hilly areas of Britain for micro hydro power. Turbines are available which can utilise quite small spring fed streams for power generation if the fall is sufficient. These sites can often be developed at reasonable cost since civil structures associated with large flows of water, such as weirs , are not required.
- Weirs. The UK’s rivers have between them 1,000’s of weirs not linked to mill facility, and many of these could be relatively converted to power generation using Hydro Generation’s low cost modular turbine system.
Micro hydro power kits system have been popular in some less-developed countries for a number of years enabling rural communities to enjoy the benefits of electrification in areas with hydro power potential but without a grid network. New technology, less stringent regulation of grid-connected micro hydro generators and standardised turbine designs are now encouraging more widespread interest in micro hydro.
Micro hydro refers to hydro power kits with a power rating of 100kW or less. A 100kW system will produce 100 standard units of electricity in one hour. Micro hydro systems differ from large hydro power since the flows of water required are much smaller.