High efficiency air to water mono-bloc heat pump system heating and cooling system for home
10 Ton MonoBloc Heat pump is an air to water heat pump, ideal for hydronic systems – use to chill or to heat (or both). It is a single phase unit with 10 tons of capacity and can be installed by your heating contractor without requiring a refrigeration technician. Ideal for projects where you just need more.
With the best COP performance in its class, backed with high quality components, each unit delivers solid performance year-round – heat during the winter and cooling during the summer.
- Made for plumbers and hydronic technicians
- Easy to install – make your hydronic and electrical connections – turn it on & walk away!
- Maximum hydronic heating setting: 50⁰C / 122⁰
- Minimum cooling setting: 5⁰C / 42⁰F
- No refrigeration tech. required at install
- Capable of heat and cool functions controlled remotely
- Staged compressors
- Staged defrost cycles
- Quiet operation: 55 DBA
- Built-in freeze protection
- Air-source heat pump can provide efficient heating and cooling for your home, especially if you live in a warm climate. When properly installed, an air-source heat pump can deliver one-and-a-half to three times more heat energy to a home than the electrical energy it consumes. This is possible because a heat pump moves heat rather than converting it from a fuel like combustion heating systems do.